- D., M.S., or B.S. degree in Nano Science, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry, Solid State, or Engineering.
- Minimum of three years of work experience as an applications scientist; or applications engineer in a semiconductor metrology tool manufacturer; or semiconductor process engineer in a semiconductor device manufacturer with thin film quality control/metrology experience.
- Experience in thin film analytical techniques.
- This position requires strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Thorough knowledge of personal computer applications, Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Prior experience with Syteline ERP software is a plus.
- Ability to work efficiently and interact with managers and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Must be detail-oriented and have a proven ability to multi-task.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Must have a professional demeanor and ability to communicate information to customers and internal departments with skill and tact.
The position will be based in The Woodlands, TX.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran.