- Strong sense of responsibility and motivated.
- Good background in physics and mathematics. Bachelor degree or higher in Physics or Engineering.
- Capability in designing and implementing computer and plug-in cards based control and data acquisition systems, including both knowledge and skills in electronics and programming.
- Ability to trouble-shoot mechanical and electronic systems.
- Good understanding and experience in traditional optical technology and metrology.
- Knowledge and experience in optical components manufacturing and optical devises assembly and testing.
- Strong hands-on capabilities, such as program and run various CNC machines for R&D projects.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran.