- A minimum of three years of experience with vibrational spectroscopy, preferably with Raman technology.
- Experience in Safety & Security and/or CBRNe markets is preferred. Experience working with customers within DOD and DHS is preferred.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with proven track record indicating excellent results with minimal daily direction.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer and product base.
- Must communicate professionally in verbal/written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
- Competitive and driven to win, but with a professional demeanor and approach to attract new customers and build loyalty.
- A minimum of a B.S. in Engineering or Science or a related field is preferred. Master’s degree or PhD preferred.
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites globally (25%).
Additional Job Information:
- Build relationships with our domestic and international Distributors and act as the liaison to bring technical/scientific/engineering answers about Raman Technology and our instrumentation to customers and prospects
- Assist and train distributors to support development of their Raman products marketing plans.
- Write application-focused marketing documents and presentations.
- Support product demonstrations and lead application meetings to promote Rigaku Raman technology.
- Lead training seminars. Support Marketing activities such as Webinars and Workshops. Present technical papers at conferences.
- Must help ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Other special project oriented tasks as needed.
Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran.